Flowflex Solder Ring Fittings, manufactured in both Copper and Bronze, are a fast, reliable and economic method of joining BS EN 1057 copper tube.
Solder Ring Fittings connect to copper tube through the process of capillary action with solder forming an easy, effective joint between the fitting and the tube. They are lightweight for easy handling and lend themselves well to confined environments due to their compact sizing.
- Available in sizes from 8mm to 54mm
- Available degreased and individually bagged for use in medical applications
- Copper fittings manufactured to EN1254-1:1998
- Brass fittings manufactured to EN1254-2:1998
- Gunmetal (Bronze) fittings manufactured to EN1254-4:1998
- Designed to connected to BS EN 1057 tube
- Marked with the Flowflex Logo
- Marked with the Kitemark Symbol
- KM Lead - Free Solder 99.304% Sn
- WRAS Approved
Flowflex operates a quality management system audited by the British Standards Institute for the manufacture and supply of fittings and components for use in all applications of the HVAC industry.
|Typical examples of soldering alloys||Maximum temperature °C||Maximum pressures for nominal diameters BAR|
|From 6mm up to 34mm||Over 34mm up to 54mm|
|Tin/copper Cu 3% Max 0.4% min. Remainder Sn||30||25||25|
For use in applications outside the scope of this table, the approval from us should be obtained. Please contact us in these cases.
Intermediate pressure ratings shall be obtained by interpolation
NOTE: Soldering alloys with lead and brazing alloys with cadmium are not permitted in installations for water for hu- man consumption
Equipotential Bonding forms an important part of an installation, which ensures that all metalwork may be earthed or at least has the same potential to reduce the risk of equipment damage and personal injury. Isolated fittings or valves are not required to be bonded.
Flowflex Copper Fittings provide guaranteed electrical continuity when correctly assembled with EN1057 Copper Tube.